Tips From SERVPRO of Tarzana and Reseda to Help Clean Our Ocean
5 Ways to Help Our Ocean
With so many people on our planet it is important for each and every person to do their part and keep our environment clean. After a storm the littered trash could end up in the ocean.
Some tips on keeping our oceans clean:
- Reduce your waste and always throw away your trash in a trash bin. Recycle!
- Fish responsibly and follow the “catch and release” practices.
- Dispose of any trash that you see on the side of the street
- Secure your trash bins when you know a storm is coming or put your trash bin in a covered area.
- Conserve your water so that less wastewater will flow back into the ocean.
Change is not easy but helping our environment starts with awareness.