How Does SERVPRO Know What to do for Fire & Water Damage?
Our Training is thorough!
- Initial franchise training
- On-going web-based training
- Stringent IICRC certification
- Hands-on training on the jobsite
- Lead-Safe training
- Subrogation Training
The Science We Use Everyday
- Type of extraction tools & pumps required for each type of job. All dependent on factors such as suction, lift, fluid-type
- Air-movers: How many and what type for each job. Promotes air circulation for drying
- Dehumidifiers; desiccant or refrigerant and where to place. Works to remove moisture from the air and speed the drying process.
- Air Scrubbers: Assessing whether the environment calls for extraction of air pollutants, odors, or removal of mold spores.
- Type of generator for the job. Is there electric power at the site? Sometimes portable generators are required in order to have enough power for equipment.
- Measuring the relative humidity, temperature of air masses and understanding Equilibrium Moisture Content in materials.
- Creating negative pressure, in order to control cross contamination.
- Understanding Psychrometry, Condensation, temperature control and humidity control
- Our Cleaning Agents & Products: Determining the right EPA approved chemicals for the job, the correct temperature and ratio. Understanding ingredients of chemical agents and their characteristics of nonionic, anionic, or cationic.
At SERVPRO of Woodland Hills, our technicians are trained to anticipate. We determine the best drying plan when Water Damage occurs. At times outside factors can impede the drying process. Because of all these factors, there is no straight answer.
Our goal is to get you back to normal. This is why SERVPRO of Tarzana/Reseda does not charge for initial inspections. CALL US 24/7 at 818-81-3636