Full Service Fire Cleaning & Restoration
Unfortunately, this condo in Reseda, CA caught fire but luckily did not go up in flames. Firefighters were able to get to the scene in time to save the home. The condo was left with smoke and soot throughout. That is where we at SERVPRO of Tarzana/Reseda were called to help. We cleaned the entire inside of the structure. As you can see in the before photo, there was dust like residue, also known as soot, all over this bathroom as well as the entire home. In the after photo, you can see that we left the bathroom and the home sparkling clean. "Like it never even happened"